“Baciandoti” Cabernet Sauvignon Veneto I.G.T. -75cl
- Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon 100%
- Classification: Veneto I.G.T.
- Colour: Dark ruby red, with garnet hues
- Taste: Dry, balanced, slightly grassy
- Aroma: Winy, intense, characteristic
- Storage: In a cool and dry place, protected from light, for not more than 2-3 years
- Pairing: Typical and excellent with roasts and game, excellent with aged cheeses
- Serving temperature: 18°C by uncorking the bottle at least one hour before serving
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Reducing sugar: 4 g/l.
- Total acidity: 5,5 g/l. (as tartaric acid)
Download data sheet Category: Northern Wine Selection