Moscato – 750ml
Straw yellow. On the nose the wine is fresh with floral aromas. In the mouth it has a good body.
- Variety: Moscato
- Classification: Terre Siciliane I.G.T.
- Btl capacity: 750 ml
- Area of production: Salaparuta, 400 masl, south-east exposure
- Soil: Dark alluvial and deep soils, of medium texture, good content of organic substance.
- Yield per hectare: 90 quintals for hectare
- Vinification: Fermented in steel for 24 days at 12-14 C°.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Straw yellow. On the nose the wine is fresh with floral aromas. In the mouth it has a good body.
- Pairings: It combines well with cold fish based dishes.
- Alcohol by volume: 12,5%vol
- Acidity: 5,6gl
- PH: 3,3
- SO2 TOT: 80mg/l
- SO2: 33mg/l
Download data sheet SKU: SMBCS-W-VCC-016 Category: Sicilian Wines