“Verde” Prosecco D.O.C. Treviso – 75cl
- Grapes: Glera 100%
- Classification: Prosecco DOC Treviso
- Colour: White
- Area of production: Combination of vineyards in the province of Treviso.
- Altitude: 200m above sea level
- Soil: A soil of medium texture that goes from steep hills to the plains at the gates of Treviso.
- Vines: 15-20 year old head trained vines
- Vinification: The grapes are picked in September. At the winery, the grapes are gently pressed and then undergo a slow fermentation process in stainless steel tanks using selected yeasts. The Charmat technique is used to produce this sparkling wine.
- Alcoholic volume: 11% vol.
- Serve at: 4-6° C.
- Tasting notes: Notes of yellow pear and golden delicious apple and hints of lavender and ferns. Fresh, smooth, well-balanced; the flavour is made all the more persistent by this wine’s sapidity, which characterises the finish.
- Goes well with: finger food, flavoursome fish-based first courses and sea bass baked in salt. Great to try with raw ham.
Category: Northern Wine Selection