“Pensandoti” Sauvignon Blanc Trevenezie I.G.T. – 75cl
- Grapes: Sauvignon 100%
- Classification: Trevenezie I.G.T.
- Production area: Veneto
- Colour: Fairly deep straw yellow
- Taste: Harmonious and velvety
- Aroma: Rich and important scent of fruit and flowers
- Storage: In a cool and dry place, protected from light, for not more than 2-3 years
- Pairing: Recommended with vegetable soups, with white meat dishes and fish and shellfish dishes
- Serving temperature: 8-10°C
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Residual sugar: 8 g/l.
- Total acidity: 5 g/l.
Download data sheet Category: Northern Wine Selection