“Ti Guardo” Montepulciano d’Abruzzo D.O.C. – 75cl
- Grade: 14% Vol.
- Grape variety: 100% Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Training system: Trained by spurred cordon or guyot. The yield is about 90 quintals per hectare.
- Vinification: The grapes are harvested by machine. Fermentation is carried out at a temperature of 22/24°C for about 6 days.
- Tasting notes: Intense ruby red colour. The bouquest is fruity with spicy notes of liquorice; in the mouth it is full, dry, harmonious and rightly tannic.
- Serving temperature: 16-18°C
- Food Pairings: It discreetly accompanies hors d’oeuvres and meat dishes. Ideal in combination with mature pecorino cheese.
Category: Northern Wine Selection