“Piuma” Pinot Grigio D.O.C. delle Venezie – 75cl
- Grapes: Pinot Grigio 100%
- Classification: DOC delle Venezie
- Colour: White
- Area of production: Combination of vineyards in the province of Treviso
- Altitude: 150m above sea level
- Soil: It is a medium texture soil
- Vines: 15-20 year old head trained vines
- Vinification: The grapes are picked once they are completely mature in order to develop their phenol content to the full. The grapes are normally picked in the second half of August. The grapes are pressed gently in order to optimise the white wine making process. Slow fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks using selected yeasts
- Alcoholic volume: 12% vol.
- Serve at: 8-10° C.
- Tasting notes: Notes of hawthorn, broom and daisy, followed by pear, apple and plum. Delicate, fresh and well-balanced
Goes well with: seafood salads, fish-based first courses and soups. Pairings with boiled fish and soufflés are also interesting
Category: Northern Wine Selection