Rosato – 750m
Intense and lively pink color. To the nose it recalls wild berries and wild strawberries. In the mouth the aromatic sensations are strong (candied fruit). The body is balanced. It goes well with fish and meat canapes, and all kinds of entrees.
- Variety: Nero D’Avola
- Classification: D.O.C. Sicilia
- Btl capacity: 750 ml
- Area of production: Salaparuta, 300-400 masl, south-east exposure
- Soil: Medium soil texture, from moderately deep to deep with a rich skeleton consisting of abundant pebbles, slightly calcareous and patches of dark vegetal soils.
- Yield per hectare: 70 quintals for hectare
- Vinification: Fermented in steel for 24 days at 12-14 C°.
- Organoleptic characteristics: On the nose it recalls wild berries and wild strawberries. In the mouth it has a good body.
- Pairings: It combines well with cold fish based appetizers.
- Alcohol by volume: 12,5%vol
- Acidity: 5,9gl
- PH: 3,5
- SO2 TOT: 90mg/l
- SO2: 35mg/l
SKU: SMBCS-W-VCC-006 Category: Sicilian Wines